Get an engaging communio

Make a community engagement tool like a galaxy campaign each week

My take this is, how creating some tasks which would hosted twice or more in a week whereby members answer riddles about the project in form of quest. The winnrrs tends to get points which they accumulate up until it gets to a particular level which then update the individual to OG or wL

1 Like

This is a good idea. Where do you think we should host these type of activities?

Places like galaxy!! Or Zealy but I prefer galaxy though.

1 Like

This could be hosted in the discord and telegram channel inorder to build a strong community. I could take up moderator role in any of the channels if you want

1 Like

Thank you for offering you help. Could you tell us which channels have your moderated so far?

Hi. My best suggestion for the community to engage, is to promote it through the influencers and as well as creating some informative Threads in Twitter about the UnoRe project and the main motto or the goal of the project and the utility. I will also recommend creating some tasks or some kind of quests in popular websites like Zealy, Galxe etc … for the best attraction of the population. I hope this helps the project in any ways. Thank you and best of luck

1 Like

I have worked as a moderator with ABEL finance which is a lending finance project built on aptos on discord , i worked with dolvenlab as well as help desk for issues relating to the project

1 Like

Maybe you can leave your Telegram ID and our recruitment will get back once we have position open :grin:

1 Like

Alright it’s @Macolz