Cosmetic but relevant fixes to the dApp

Hi, let’s collect cosmetical suggestions to the dApp.
This is the storefront of UNO Re, so let’s make it look attractive and consistent…

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for your insightful feedback, much of which we’ve already touched on in our direct messages. Regarding the Cover Portal, its top section is designed to automatically identify risks. If your wallet had any insurable risks, they wouldn’t appear as they do now. This discrepancy is likely because you conducted your tests on the testnet.

I also concur with your observations about the vulnerability of staked assets due to potential smart contract exploits. The reason for this issue, as you’re aware, is the introduction of various new product offerings in our ecosystem since the launch of version 2. These include products focused on de-pegging and validator slashing coverage. Therefore, updating this aspect in line with these new developments is a logical step. Before the incident, our primary focus was on launching version 3 of the dApp, which involves significant changes. Consequently, making such updates for version 2 wasn’t a top priority.

However, your comments are very valuable, and I’ll make sure to discuss them with the relevant teams to implement the necessary changes. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and it’s wonderful to hear your thoughts!

2 Likes

thanks for the constructive and professionalism reply!
And for giving me some more credit than due :sweat_smile:

Let’s look forward to an even smoother interface, the technology really “deserves” it.

1 Like

point in case:

people are getting confused.

1 Like