AMA Proposal with the team

Would like to propose for an AMA session with the core team.

It’s been hell of a stressful ride for Uno holders in the last 10 months. It would be nice if team would take some time to talk with its holders about:

the past achievements

• some more details about all the partnerships and what they bring to the table (how Uno benefits from it)
  • new UNO & BlockAlerts clients (maybe invite them to our AMA to talk about it)
  • infrastructure migration (benefits)

Plans for the near future

We know we are running “late” on some tasks from the new Roadmap. As you know, we (Uno holders & DAO members) did put alot of trust in this SYS takeover, mainly also becouse of the bullish Roadmap that was put infront of us. We strongly believed the new team will match all the roadmap and put Uno in a great position ahead of better market conditions.
Now it feels like we are walking in the dark with no idea what to expect in the near future.

• is RWA arm still being active work on?
  • new L2 products ?
  • BSC pools?
  • Rollux ?
  • V3 ?
  • plans to increase TVL ?

I think there are plenty of good solid questions from our community that are needed to be answered. Confidence is running pretty low currenty and its reflected also in the price of Uno token.
Maybe the team could gather the questions through X or Telegram official site and answer the top 20 questions or something like this.
I think the communication could be way better between the new core team and its holders and especially its DAO members.
It’s nice to see some progress in BD departmen with new clients and partnerships. But some more insight about other developments would be nice.

4 Likes

Totally agree with @MarkoG on this. As I have mentioned a number of times, the team has been building beind the scene but they definitely lack communication with the community and investors. AMA with open questions would be great.

1 Like

Agree, I think more communication is needed on the development side and updates like every 2 weeks or so. We are at all time low prices and lot of old holders have left and it’s time we start attracting new investors with updates and let people know uno is still alive and working towards roadmap goals. Even small updates every now and then are sufficient but going like 6 weeks without development updates seems way too long especially under new “management”.

2 Likes

Yes I totally agree with you mate